I've been working away at Shelly's challenges, which you can find a listing of them HERE.
For week 18, it was to:
choose 10 things to deal with.
I chose 10 things to mend. Sorry, I didn't bother with pics, but here's my list of what I mended:
Why I procrastinate on these wee jobs of mending, I have no idea! So it felt great to get those done.
Week 19, was to clean your sewing machine. I didn't take it anywhere to be serviced, but just getting those balls of fluff from around the feeddogs, made it run better.
Week 20, was to:
put together a travel sewing kit.
This took me awhile to complete because I couldn't find them at first, as I have made a few over the years. Once I did, I re-organized them. These are my kits that I can now grab and go:
Now week 21, was to:
clean out a storage area.
This area is not in my sewing room, but just outside it and was a mess! Sorry, no 'before' pics, but this is a shot of it now.
Week 22 was to clean out a fabric bin. Since the 'above' reorganizing took awhile to do, I haven't done this task yet. But with this week's task being to "revisit a previous task and work on it again", then I'll try to get two bins done this week. I certainly have bins to go through, so I need to get this one done.
Thanks again, Shelly, for the push to work on these tasks! It is really surprising how just a little work on this each week, really pays off!
A Day in Montmarte
5 hours ago