I made this pillow from a pattern designed by mimi'sdarlins on Flickr (no blog). She was so kind to share it with me. I used Aviary fabrics by 3 Sisters for Moda. I did the stem my usual machine blanket stitch but then tried free motion quilting the rest. The petals and leaves are two pieces sewn together and turned RSO, via a slit you make on the back side. I tried a bit of FMQ in the background for texture after watching Leah's video on microstippling. The back is made with an opening, so I sewed up a pillow form to pop inside. I like that, for cleaning purposes.
I think my little sweetie likes her new pillow and quilt!
Thanks again, mimi'sdarlins, for this lovely pattern! ♥