I decided to use the fabric line, Patisserie by Fig Tree Quilts for Moda as I had four charm packs I'd been hoarding, waiting for just the right project. This seemed like a good opportunity to use them up, and made it quick work to cut up all the blades. I then divided up the colors into 12 baggies for each dresden plate. So far, I have 7 done; woohoo! Well, not appliqued yet, but I'm still deciding on the background and borders. The centers will be solids from the charm packs.So here's the two I got done last night for my FNSI results:
Hope everyone else had a good time sewing last night, too.
Thanks for stopping by!♥