Sunday, March 2, 2014

my February block report

Well, I'm afraid there is not much to report in the way of sewing for this past month. Other things in my life took priority.
I made two wee heart blocks for a Valentine's Day card for my hubby:
I did machine embroidery around the edges and mounted it on felt and cardstock. I often make cards to test out blocks. I'd love to make a table runner now, of hearts for Valentine's Day.

Also, to decorate for Valentine's Day, I made this heart garland out of craft felt:
You can find the tutorial HERE for it. It was easy, peasy, lemon squeezy, as my little girl likes to say!

And that's it! Hopefully March will be more productive in the sewing room.

1 comment:

mimi'sdarlins said...

Pretty card and garland! Even if your projects are small, nice to get in some sewing time :)