Tuesday, January 31, 2017

First WIP done!

I was cleaning off my cutting table, when I came upon this little scrap piece:


There was not a pattern with it and I could not remember what I was making, other than I didn't like it. Hence it had been put aside.
Since I'm wanting to finish at least one work-in-progress each month this year, I decided to make something of it, and pulled out similar scraps. I made it up as I went along and ended up making this:



It has become a great little thread catcher, to have by my machine.


There is something so satisfying about using up small scraps.
Happy stitching!

1 comment:

mimi'sdarlins said...

Perfect! You already know I love this little thread catcher, and since I can never have enough of these, I'm going to whip one up for myself one of these days. Thanks for the motivation :)